EDAMBA DOCTORAL THESIS COMPETITION 2010
The purpose of EDAMBA is to promote and facilitate cooperation within the European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration by providing and managing a network to exchange information, to exchange PhD candidates and to promote research cooperation.
The Thesis Competition was first launched in 2003. It aims at distinguishing high-quality doctoral dissertations which have significantly contributed to new knowledge in the areas of business studies and management.
A thesis successfully defended at an EDAMBA member institution in the last academic year (2008-2009)
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
• Significant contribution to new knowledge in the area of business studies and management
• Quality of research design and methodology
• Relevance to business
• Quality and understandability of the summary presentation in the paper
The peer review panel is co-ordinated by the EDAMBA Secretary General under the overall responsibility of the Executive Committee elected by the EDAMBA General Assembly.
Based on the reviews, 10 finalists will be short-listed. The top three finalists will be awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes and will be invited to present their papers at the EDAMBA Annual Meeting and General Assembly.
The European Doctoral Programme Association awards prizes to successful theses in Business Administration and Management every year.
First prize: 2.500 €
Second prize: 1.500 €
Third prize: 750 €
Prizes also include a certificate and support for publication in the EDAMBA Journal.
To enter the Thesis Competition
• Fill in the submission form: Click HERE to download the submission form
- Your Paper consisting of
- Abstract (100 words maximum)
- Summary in English (5000 words, including all figures, tables and references).
- Letter of support signed by both the mentor / supervisor and head of the institution.
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate with full address, phone, e-mail, birth
Submissions should be sent electronically to Nina Payen -email@example.com
Deadline for submission: January 28, 2010
Finalists will be notified mid-June 2010
Please make sure to adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your paper
- Title: (centred, bold and times new roman 14-point font)
- Abstract : (left justified, bold and times new roman 12-point font maximum 100 words)
- Main body of the paper: (times new roman 12-point font - maximum of 5000 words)
Compliance to the word limit and format is required to facilitate standardisation of the publication in the EDAMBA Journal.
If you have any question, please contact:
EDAMBA Thesis Competition 2010
EDAMBA c/o EIASM
Place de Brouckère 31
Tel : +32 2 226 66 61