EDAMBA DOCTORAL THESIS COMPETITION 2013
Win up to 2.500 € plus support for the publication.
The European Doctoral Programme Association awards prizes to successful theses in Business Administration and Management every year.
First prize: 2.500 €
Second prize: 1.500 €
Third prize: 750 €
Prizes also include a certificate and support for publication in the EDAMBA Journal.
- A thesis successfully defended at an EDAMBA member institution in the last academic year (2011-2012)
Documents for submission:
- Submission form
- Summary in English (5000 words) in electronically form.
- Letter of support signed by both the mentor / supervisor and head of the institution.
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate with full address, phone, e-mail, birth date (in electronically form).
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Significant contribution to new knowledge in the area of business studies and management
- Quality of research design and methodology
- Relevance to business
- Quality and understandability of the summary presentation in the paper
The peer review panel is co-ordinated by the EDAMBA Secretary General under the overall responsibility of the Executive Committee elected by the EDAMBA General Assembly.
Based on the reviews, 10 finalists will be short-listed. The top three finalists will be awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes and will be invited to present their papers at the EDAMBA Annual Meeting and General Assembly.
For more information, Please Click HERE
Deadline for submisison: January 28, 2013
Finalists will be notified mid-June 2013
If you have any question, please contact:
EDAMBA Thesis Competition 2013
Place de Brouckère 31
Tel : +32 2 226 66 61