2013 EDAMBA THESIS COMPETITION
EDAMBA invites electronic submission of papers, which should be sent no later than January 28, 2013.
1. Fill in the submission form
Click here to download the submission form - SUBMISSION FORM
Include your submission form as the last page of your CV
2. Submit your paper online and in WORD format
- Your Paper consisting of
- Abstract (100 words maximum)
- Summary in English (5000 words, including all figures, tables and references).
- Letter of support signed by both the mentor / supervisor and head of the institution.
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate with full address, phone, e-mail, birth
& Include your submission form as the last page of your CV.
Please make sure to adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your paper
- Title: (centred, bold and times new roman 14-point font)
- Abstract : (left justified, bold and times new roman 12-point font maximum 100 words)
- Main body of the paper: (times new roman 12-point font - maximum of 5000 words)
Compliance to the word limit and format is required to facilitate standardisation of the publication in the EDAMBA Journal.
To submit Click on Online Submission below
Deadline for submission: January 28, 2013
Finalists will be notified mid-June 2013