EDAMBA, ‘European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration’ is an international non-profit making association. It aims at promoting and facilitating cooperation among Doctoral Programmes in Management and Business Administration.
More specifically, EDAMBA has the purpose to:
- Provide a network to exchange information,
- Promote research co-operation in general,
- Help the participating schools to increase the quality of their PhD programmes, as well as to create an environment of excellence with a European perspective, all the while pursuing diversity.
- EDAMBA Summer Research Academy – a privileged forum for dialogue on research paradigms and methodologies while building a strong scholarly network.
- EDAMBA Thesis Competition- aims at distinguishing high-quality doctoral dissertations which have significantly contributed to new knowledge in the areas of business studies and management.
- Annual Meeting: focus on topics of importance for doctoral education and business schools.
Joint EIASM-EDAMBA initiatives
- Development of ‘A European Code of Practice for Doctoral Studies In Management and Business’
- EDAMBA-EIASM Consortium on Doctoral Supervision offers an opportunity for developing the next generation of supervisors.