2017 EDAMBA THESIS COMPETITION
EDAMBA DOCTORAL THESIS COMPETITION 2017
Win up to 2.500 € plus support for online publication!
The EUROPEAN DOCTORAL PROGRAMMES ASSOCIATION IN MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (EDAMBA) invites submissions for the EDAMBA Doctoral Thesis Competition.
EDAMBA awards prizes to successful theses in Business Administration and Management every year.
First prize: 2.500 €
Second prize: 1.500 €
Third prize: 750 €
Prizes also include a certificate and support for publication in the EDAMBA Journal.
A thesis successfully defended at an EDAMBA member institution in the last academic year (2015-2016).
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Significant contribution to new knowledge in the area of business studies and management
- Quality of research design and methodology
- Relevance to business
- Quality and understandability of the summary presentation in the paper
The peer review panel is coordinated by the EDAMBA Secretary General under the overall responsibility of the Executive Committee elected by the EDAMBA General Assembly.
Based on the reviews, 10 finalists will be short-listed. The top three finalists will be awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes and will be invited to present their papers at the EDAMBA Annual Meeting and General Assembly.
To enter the Thesis Competition
1. Fill in the submission form
Click here to download the submission form - SUBMISSION FORM
2. Submit your paper online (PAPERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ONLY ONLINE – IN WORD FORMAT)
Your Paper should consist of:
- Abstract (100 words maximum)
- Summary in English (5000 words, including all figures, tables and references).
- Letter of support signed by both the mentor / supervisor and head of the institution.
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate with full address, phone, e-mail, birth
- Include the submission form as the last page of your CV.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Deadline for submission: January 28, 2017
Finalists will be notified mid-June 2016
Please make sure to adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your paper
- Title: (centred, bold and times new roman 14-point font)
- Abstract : (left justified, bold and times new roman 12-point font maximum 100 words)
- Main body of the paper: (times new roman 12-point font - maximum of 5000 words, including all figures, tables and references)
Compliance to the word limit and format is required to facilitate standardisation of the publication in the Online EDAMBA Journal.
If you have any question, please contact:
EDAMBA Thesis Competition 2017