BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS
- Participation in all EDAMBA seminars and workshops, including the annual meeting which provides a unique opportunity to meet program directors.
- The opportunity to express your voice: Participation / Voting power at the EDAMBA Annual Meeting and General Assembly
- Representation on the EDAMBA Executive Committee by elected members nominated each year before the General Assembly
- Access to information through our informal network, publications and events
- Participation of doctoral students in annual EDAMBA summer academy and for graduates in annual EDAMBA thesis competition
Involvement in New Initiatives
joint study for 'Mapping the Changing Global Landscape of Business
in the EQUAL Guidelines
Joint EIASM-EDAMBA initiative
- Development of ‘A European Code of Practice for Doctoral Education In Management and Business Studies’
- EDAMBA-EIASM Consortium on Doctoral Supervision which offers an opportunity for developing the next generation of supervisors.