The EUROPEAN DOCTORAL PROGRAMMES ASSOCIATION IN MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (EDAMBA) invites submissions for the EDAMBA Doctoral Thesis Competition.
EDAMBA awards prizes to successful theses in Business Administration and Management every year.
- First prize: 2.500 €
- Second prize: 1.500 €
- Third prize: 750 €
Prizes also include a certificate and support for online publication in the EDAMBA Journal.
A thesis successfully defended at an EDAMBA member institution in the last academic year (1st September 2019- 31st August 2020).
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Significant contribution to new knowledge in the area of business studies and management
- Quality of research design and methodology
- Relevance to business
- Quality and understandability of the summary presentation in the paper
To enter the Thesis Competition
1. Fill in the submission form
Click here to download the submission form - SUBMISSION FORM
2. Your paper should be written in English and submitted online (PAPERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ONLY ONLINE – IN WORD FORMAT)
3. You should adhere to the guidelines (see guidelines section) when submitting your paper Compliance to the word limit and format is required to facilitate standardisation of the publication in the EDAMBA Journal.
A blind peer review panel is coordinated by the EDAMBA Secretary General under the overall responsibility of the Executive Committee elected by the EDAMBA General Assembly.
Based on the reviews, 10 finalists will be short-listed. The top three finalists will be awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes and will be invited to present their papers at the EDAMBA Annual Meeting and General Assembly.
Deadline for submission: January 31, 2021
Finalists will be notified mid-June 2021
Please read carefully the Submission Guidelines
Link to: Submission Guidelines
Link to: Submission Form (to be included as last page of your CV)
If you have any question, please contact:
EDAMBA Thesis Competition 2021