2023 EDAMBA ANNUAL MEETING AND GENERAL ASSEMBLY
online September 3-5, 2023
The 2023 EDAMBA Annual Meeting and General Assembly
will take place on September 3-5, 2023
Unfortunately not enough people have registered for the event to be viable and we have taken the regrettable decision to move the meetings online.
Registration is will be open soon..
The overarching theme is ‘Doctoral Programmes in the Service of Society’.
This year theme will focus on the important topic of ‘Sustainability’
Three keynote speakers are
- Professor Gerardine Doyle, Professor of Accounting and Taxation at University College Dublin and Director of the Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, will speak on interdisciplinarity covering grand “societal” challenges such as health inequality and sustainability,
- Professor Laszlo Zsolnai, Director Business Ethics Center at Corvinus University of Budapest will speak on Business Ethics
- Professor K.E.H. (Karen) Maas, Endowed Professor Accounting and Sustainability at the Open University and academic director of Impact Centre Erasmus (ICE) will speak on Sustainability.
Three key focus areas:
- Accreditation and quality enhancement
- Impact on society and service to our community
- Sustainability and green management